Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Vigil art show this Friday !(Sept 23rd 2011)


One night only ! I will have 9 pieces up at the show for you to come down and check out . I will also be selling my inventory of drawings and small paintings out side the art show and if the printer comes through sketchbooks as well.

http://www.yelp.com/events/austin-vigil-nights

should be fun ! I've been really impressed by  all the different art work going into the show .It is almost easy  forget what can come from having a building full of artists .come down and support if you have the chance .

Some samples from my art heap.
If that's not enough our Infamous Tommy Spampinato  (Stomps)  will be playing with his band at club Deville after the show ! come get drunk and meet the artists.



No comments:

Post a Comment