Saturday, May 19, 2012

Back From Italy!!


        I'm still digesting all the things ive seen all the food i ate and all the walking i did and the fact that I'm now somebody's Husband!Simply put Italy was amazing !Of all the places i visited i was most smitten with Florence for some reason.there was something to the energy and the people  and the fact that every street corner was a potential painting plus gelato ! Any way I'm sure stuff will come up in other posts but just so its said if you ever wanted to go to Italy i emphatically say DO IT!!!



One of the many things i was stoked about heading to Europe was picking up some of there gorgeous graphic novels and comics.I  love our north american comics but there's something amazing to me about the presentation  and subject matter and just over all hand crafted feel of their books .











No comments:

Post a Comment